Effective date: 8/8/2018
Last updated: 8/8/2018
We are excited that you are sharing your experience on frolyk.
By posting content in public areas on Frolyk, you agree to abide by these quality standards, the User Agreement and all other Frolyk policies. We reserve the right to remove any content, in whole or part, that violates these standards or our Terms of Service, or for any other reason at our sole discretion. In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
Frolyk is designed to be a fun, welcoming and trusted community. Experiences offered on the site must uphold these values and be open, honest, authentic, and non-discriminatory. Descriptions and other content on your experience page must accurately represent your experience and pictures and videos must be yours.
You can contact us about posts that appear to violate these quality standards.
We don't allow:
- Advertising or other commercial content, company logos, links, or company names
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our User Agreement for more information)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of Frolyk
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that is sufficient to identify an experience’s exact location or other content that may pose a personal safety risk to a frolyk community member
In addition to the above, the following guidelines apply to specific types of content on Frolyk:
Experiences and profiles
- Content that is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive
- Blurry or pixelated pictures or videos
- Reviews that do not represent the author’s personal experience
- Reviews incentivized by a promise for payment, additional services, or a discounted rate
- Content that is off-topic, doesn’t ask a question, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion
- Trolling or repeatedly targeting community members